Training Facilities • Foundation Learning • Focused Projects
We run a 'Steps to Success' training programme within Commerce & Industry which looks to help disadvantaged people gain employment or move onto a meaningful activity within their communities.
The 'Steps to Success' aim is to improve an individual’s lifestyle by giving them commercial and social outlets to improve and develop their skills.
• Developing a person-centre plan
• Establishing realistic goals for individuals, identifying their specific needs
• Providing individuals with a personalised, motivational learning experience
• Providing positive and rewards based experiences
• Helping to build self-esteem and confidence
• Monitoring and evaluating progress
• Supporting the transition route to the world of paid employment